"I'm so blessed"Today, I've seen lots of people who have the sweetest smile even though they have incurable illness...
I saw a man who made souvenirs, he cant walk but this is not a reason for him not to earn money. I buy one of his items because I'm so fond of him.
And then I met a child sitting in a crib with a brace in his back. In his very young face, you can see the hope and faith that he was holding. He is smart and he really makes me amazed. I almost cry because even though he got illness, he is still determined to pursue his dreams.
The last one, is a boy who will be amputated tomorrow, He has a bone cancer and I know God will guide him during the operation. When I saw him in his bed, he is so fond of eating his snack and he is so innocent about his illness.
.,Today, I feel that I'm sooooo blessed......
"God is good"
I saw a man who made souvenirs, he cant walk but this is not a reason for him not to earn money. I buy one of his items because I'm so fond of him.
And then I met a child sitting in a crib with a brace in his back. In his very young face, you can see the hope and faith that he was holding. He is smart and he really makes me amazed. I almost cry because even though he got illness, he is still determined to pursue his dreams.
The last one, is a boy who will be amputated tomorrow, He has a bone cancer and I know God will guide him during the operation. When I saw him in his bed, he is so fond of eating his snack and he is so innocent about his illness.
.,Today, I feel that I'm sooooo blessed......
"God is good"
No comments:
Post a Comment