
>this poem is dedicated to Mr. Ermita (I saw him today and I remember the story and poem that I wrote when I am on duty at the OB ward and he is in the Delivery room)
>haha., I can't believe that because of my broad imagination i manage to write this kind of poem... hahahaha
Concealed affection here in my heart
Oh! How i wish i said it from the start
Maybe destiny will not take us apart
Oh! Hidden love that I buried in my heart
You are holding a patient chart
When I first see you in the ward
And this eccentric coward
Was sent again in the cloud-cuckoo-land
How I wish I admit it
That I fell in loved with you
But if ever I confess it
Would you mind loving me too?
And now, how can I tell the truth?
How can I express my feelings?
If you are already in heaven
Oh! Hidden love that I buried in my heart
..,haha
funny!!!!
(I'm going to be a good writer someday)
No comments:
Post a Comment