Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chao: "Hello and Goodbye"




Hello! for a simple guy
Who always makes me smile
He's the one I'm waiting by
And looking at by a mile

Hello cute guy, How's your day?
I am here to watch your play
Believing that, you will stay
So I can see you everyday

But the time is very fast
Here I am saying goodbye
It's hard for me, but I must
I have to go and not to cry

Goodbye cute guy its time to go
And it's time to leave my favorite door
The place where I can see your face
And now, I'm leaving to go for my race

Hello cute guy, you're here again
But here I am saying goodbye
Maybe life is so unfair,
So I have to say, this simple CHAO!


>Before my graduation in High school, I wrote this for Mr. Perez.,
>But I didn't give it to him., hehe
> ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment