
The past is behind... learn from it
Past is past. If your past is full of happiness, be thankful. But if your past is full of failure, look at the brighter side, remember there is always a better tomorrow. Four years ago, I received a message from a friend, the message says: If this day is perfect, there will be no new tomorrow. It's right, our life is not perfect at all because God wants us to experience more happiness.
The future is ahead... prepare for it
Here comes 2010, and whatever the horoscopes or whatever the stars says about your future, your destiny is in your hands. Let's live our life to the fullest this coming year and it must be in God's guidance.
The present is here... live in it
Today, I'm so busy but I'm not BUSY (Being Under Satan's Yoke). I do lots of things, but Mr. G. is still number one in my heart. Financial problems is knocking, but here I go, I'm still living and surviving. As I always say, live your life to the fullest. Whatever happens, look at the brighter side. Always expect for the worst and hope for the best.
Past is past. If your past is full of happiness, be thankful. But if your past is full of failure, look at the brighter side, remember there is always a better tomorrow. Four years ago, I received a message from a friend, the message says: If this day is perfect, there will be no new tomorrow. It's right, our life is not perfect at all because God wants us to experience more happiness.
The future is ahead... prepare for it
Here comes 2010, and whatever the horoscopes or whatever the stars says about your future, your destiny is in your hands. Let's live our life to the fullest this coming year and it must be in God's guidance.
The present is here... live in it
Today, I'm so busy but I'm not BUSY (Being Under Satan's Yoke). I do lots of things, but Mr. G. is still number one in my heart. Financial problems is knocking, but here I go, I'm still living and surviving. As I always say, live your life to the fullest. Whatever happens, look at the brighter side. Always expect for the worst and hope for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment