Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year Friends! :)

Time is running...
....but before 2009 ends, I just want to say "thank you" for being a big part of my life in this happy year!

I really appreciate you guys... I know that it's a little bit "cheezy" but I know that, this is the best thing that I can do for all of you.,

Thank you for all the happy, lonely and bitter moments you share with me... :)

To start this crazy thing (hehe)... I will start in this statement:

I LOVE YOU because....

BHE: because you are a very special friend of mine. We have our new group of friends now, but we are still friends, no matter what. I really miss your company.

GOKU: because you are always there to cheer me up. I will cherish the times that we eat a lot even though we doesn't have enough money (haha). You are the best "ate" in the world!

HON: because you are always there to make me smile during the darkest part of my life. I will never forget the day you kissed me infront of many people (that's the craziest thing you've done to me). I really appreciate your sweetness!

FRENCH FRIES: because among my guy friends, you are the only one who never fail to greet me, everytime we see each other. Thank you for visiting me at the hospital, I really appreciate it. You will always be my MVP!

MENTOS: because you keep on appreciating all the simple things that i'm doing. Thank you for greeting me every morning and for saying I Love you and Take Care everytime you're texting me. I really miss your hug and your tummy (hehe)

ANGEL: because you're always there, everytime I need something (like thermo, wrist watch.. hehe). What I love about this year, is when you get mad for what i posted in fb, (haha). You're always be my SUPER FRIEND!

PAPA P: because you are the funniest friend I ever had. I'm very sorry for all the stupid things that I told you and I really appreciate our heart to heart talk in Sta. Fe, PNRC, and etc. Keep on making us laugh!

LABS: because you keep on doing your best. I will never forget the time, when you ask me "what is your happines?" and I answered " my happiness is your smile" (wahahahahaha). You freeze that time.. (haha).. I really love to bully you, and I hope you'll never get angry to me (peace my friend). Study hard!

SEPH: because you're always there to listen in my weird ideas. I really enjoy the times that we keep on sharing stories at the bus while going home. You are so erudite!!!

LALABS KOH: because you are always bitter to me. Thank you for not appreciating my poem and my gift and for saying "ok" when I ask you not to talk to me ever again. You deserve to be unloved!

EROS: because you are the best partner in the world. Thank you for all the surprises and for being a responsible chapter head. I thought you will learn lots of things from me, but I learn lots of things from you. I'm so blessed for having you!


Thank you guys!
"Happy New Year"

Muwah!!!
-NCP :)



No comments:

Post a Comment