
"the most pitiful thing... is to spend a life thinking of nothing but yourself"
Did you ever try to share? How about sharing the most important things in your life? Or giving to someone the only thing you have? Sometimes it's very hard for us t
o share, specially if it's the only thing we got. But try to think of it, do you really need that thing? Maybe other people needs it more. I'm not a good sharer and I admit that I'm selfish sometimes, but I feel good when I share. Once upon a time I became a Gawad Kalinga Volunteer, and I really appreciate the things that I have. Kids there are very happy for the simple things while it needs a lot of things to make me feel happy. The happiness I feel every time, I teach about God a
nd His good deeds can never be surpassed by anyting else. The sweet smile of the little children makes my heart melt. The laughters of the kids everytime we play makes me feel that I am so blessed. God gave me talent, time, and a treasure to SHARE. For me the word "thank you" is the sweetest word I ever heard. And I know I'm spending my life thinking of others. (I miss the SIGA >Serving in God's Army<)
No comments:
Post a Comment