Monday, December 28, 2009

"All about Her"

Life is full of beautiful things... soft sunsets... rainbows... love and laughter... quiet moments and nice person like her...


There are two wonderful things in life that money cannot buy. These are LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. I don't have all the earth's riches, but my heart finds a friend. I think God forgot to make her as my older sister, but I know He has His own reason. She gave me this skinny little girl as one of my true friend. She is one of a kind, I really love the way she act and says whatever she thinks is right. She's a real older sister to me; she's always there when everything seems perfect in my very toxic life. But what I like about her is she's the one who will dig deep under the ground just to pull me up and say "bilisan mo yang pag-ngangawa mo, pabayaan mo na yun". I still remember when I told her that some one ask me out and she keep on saying "dalaga ka na! magkaka boyfriend ka na! kinikilig ako para sayo" (hehe). She's always there for me, and I think she's my number one fan in terms of my weird love life. I dont know why, but I feel free to tell her about my ideas, my life, my family, my dreams and what i really feel. One time I told her that I want to get married at the age of 30 and she says "GOOD LUCK sa buhay mo!" (haha). She's always true to me, she keeps on mocking at me but she keeps on standing beside me. I really love her, not because we're both small nor because we eat like a man. I love her because she shows, who she really is. Today, this girl is celebrating her 21st birthday, and I wish her all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment