Thursday, June 3, 2010

St. Joseph of Cupertino




Prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino
for success in Examination
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing.
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

This is a very effective prayer.., I pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino everyday for my daily examination in our review. I'm having a hard time answering psychiatiric exams the last score I got is 60/100 and after praying to St. joseeph for several days, I got 85 out of 100 items.., And as i promised.., I'll make him known everywhere...

Have faith....

No comments:

Post a Comment