
..,Before our pre-board exam in school, me and my my two friends went to the lady of Mt. Carmel church in subic zambales. I remember that day, I was standing at her statue asking her to make me pass. I have a great faith on her because I know she will grant my wishes. Our exam has been though, I even cry because of my shadings and some same mistakes. And after several days, the results reveals that I'm on the top three students, My two friends are also in the top passing students, and from that day, I promised that I will thank to the Lady of Mt. Carmel forever.
Before I went to Baguio, I went there and I promised to go back there before my board exams., Yesterday, Me and my friends decided to buy flowers in baguio and we will offer it to Our lady of Mt. Carmel on the next day. And today, we went in the church and a miracle happened. The bus that we are supposed to ride, met an accident. Imagine, if we did not went to the church, we will be part of the accident.
God is so GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment